Tuesday 15 January 2013

Cover line ideas.

Below i will think and look for the best cover line ideas for the front cover of my magazine. For cover lines on my front pagesa i will have to make sure i look at have a magazine selling line, a puff and a pug and then some extras so that it wasnt too bare, but ive got to be careful so that i dont over load it.

Possible PUFF ideas;

- EXCLUSIVE interview with '********' inside.

- '********' REVEALS ALL

- SHOCK '********' TELLS SECRET!

- '********' exclusive to GLITZ

- '********' "QUOTE"
                  ^^^^^^^
Quote Ideas;

-"I was born with music in me"

-"I was born to be on stage"

-"Music choose me"

-"Im just living the dream"

-"I will dazzle the music industry"

Possible PUGG ideas;

- WIN FREE HOLIDAY

-TAKE PART IN OUR WEEKLY PRIZE TO WIN

-WHAT ARTIST ARE YOU? Quiz weekly.

-WIN a free single of any desired artist! Apply inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment