Thursday 31 January 2013

Contents Page- 1st Proof.


GOOD; I thought that i needed to include the glitter background throughout to create consistancy for the look of my magazine. I also like the positioning of my editors note and the psitioning of my contents box. Looking at past magazines taught me to include the magazine masthead on the contents page also because it creates a familiar layout that people are used to looking at. The image is the main vocal point because i wanted to make sure my main celebrity was the focus of the magazine like a one of tribute to the celebrity.

IMPROVEMENTS; The things i would improve on are making the wirting in the contents box smalle and adding more possible titles. I would also like to make the 'contents' wirting a lot more clearer becuase right not i think it blends in with the background meaning its not really as visable as i would want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment