Thursday 20 December 2012

Masthead fonts (Glitz).

 
Here I have picked possible fonts that I could choose from and the ones I preferred most. I like the 1st font which is called 'Broadway', I like this because it signifies a celeb-ish sort of vibe. The second font I looked at was a lot different to the first (script MJ bold) as its more swirly and a bit more formal. I liked this font because I think it appears to be quite girly in keeping with my target audience. The third (tw Cen MT) font I liked at first but as im looking at it im thinking that it is too simple, boring and there is nothing much too it. I will be considering this font. The last font (Bodoni MT black) I like the most, its quite similar to the Broadway but however I like how the letters are more fuller, I believe I could work with this font best.

No comments:

Post a Comment